So today the weather was perfect. Warm & windy. I went to Ocean beach at around 12 and chilled there with the fam. It was cool. I mean, i think my moms kinda getting over yesturday but its whatever. Good thing my dad got me on this one. So, oceana beach. Well yea, i basically just sat on the sand at watched Jill play. It was alright. We went to In&Out after. I havent been there in months! aha. Last time was what? With Tiffany. I shopped with Jill after. She was being a brat like always. I got 2 shirts and this cute cheetah print bag (: you know wsup. I went home and just chilled in my room. AHA! phone call was funny. I get a lap dance monday. right lyle? NICE. My favorite sophomores though. So yeaa, thats it. BTW, i miss my diary derick nguyen(:
